Developing cost-effective compliance solutions can improve your bottom line. As an independent and objective security consultant, we can provide all the services of a dedicated, proprietary security manager at a fraction of the cost.
Because no two businesses are the same, we recognize that each must have a unique security program that efficiently and adequately protects its people, information, reputation, and other assets. Our 30 years of experience has given us experience planning and supporting security for manufacturers, chemical plants, food processors, hospitals, office buildings, parking facilities, distribution centers, corporate headquarters, and other types of facilities.
Our consulting services include:
- Site Surveys and Assessments
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Workplace Violence Prevention and Response Processes
- Training and Security Awareness Programs
- Crisis Management Planning*
- Security Program Development and Implementation
- Litigation Support
- Planning, Support and Review of outsourced Security Services
- *We also have experience developing response procedures to organized activists such as demonstrations and meeting disruptions.
Contact us for additional information about our Security Consulting.
Facility Risk Assessment
Cost effective solutions to security related risks.
How are we cost effective? By first conducting a comprehensive facility security risk assessment.
Our facility security risk assessments improve security and very frequently reduce cost of security operations. We are able to apply technological advances in the security field that make security improvements and cost reductions both compatible and achievable goals.
Areas evaluated include, but are not limited to:
- Threats to infrastructure
- Physical security and security systems
- Security liability exposure and vulnerabilities
- Security operations
- Hiring practices
- Company policies and procedures
- Distribution and transportation security
- Inventory control
- Security awareness programs
Phoenix Loss Prevention Facility Risk Assessments result in improved security and frequently reduce costs of security operations.
Please contact us for additional information about a Facility Risk Assessment.